The following documentation is directed towards people developing the front-end for EVE-SRP. These functions should not be used by end-users, and are purely an implementation detail.
Convert an integer representing a month to the three letter abbreviation.
- month_int (int) – An integer (0-11) representing a month.
The three letter abbreviation for that month.
- padNum(num, width)¶
Pad a number with leading 0s to the given width.
- num (int) – The number to pad.
- width (int) – The width to pad num to.
num padded to width with 0s.
- pageNumbers(num_pages, current_page[, options])¶
Return an array of page numbers, skipping some of them as configured by the options argument. This function should be functionally identical to Flask-SQLAlchemy’s Pagination.iter_pages (including in default arguments). One deviation is that this function uses 0-indexed page numbers instead of 1-indexed, to ease compatibility with PourOver. Skipped numbers are represented by null.
- num_pages (int) – The total number of pages.
- current_page (int) – The index of the current page.
- options – An object with vonfiguration values for where to sjip numbers. Keys are left_edge, left_current, right_current, and right_edge. The default values are 2, 2, 5 and 2 respectively.
The page numbers to be show, in order.
An array on integers (and null).
Event callback for pager links. It intercepts the event and changes the current PourOver view to reflect the new page.
- ev (event) – The event object.
- class RequestsView(name, collection)¶
An extension of PourOver.View with a custom render function recreating a table of Requests with the associated pager.
Add sorts for Request attributes to the given PourOver.Collection.
- collection (PourOver.Collection) – A collection of requests.